A Restaurant Party
All the Fun and No Clearing Up Afterwards!
21st Birthday Idea: Restaurant Party
A Restaurant Meal Party is a fabulous way to celebrate any birthday, but can be particularly special for a 21st. A restaurant meal is a perfect party idea for those who don't want a big party, but wish a more intimate celebration.
If you decide that this is the best 21st birthday idea for you, here is a quick checklist to help you plan the perfect Restaurant Party:
Return from Restaurant Party to 21st Birthday Ideas
- The first thing to do, as always, is to set your budget
- Then think about the number of guests you would like to invite.
- Once you have decided upon your budget, and number of guests, work out the price per head you are looking at.
- Then think about your favourite types of food, and the type of evening you would like. Do this well in advance, as you would be surprised how quickly good restaurants fill up, especially for weekend bookings.
- If you are inviting children to your meal, choose your restaurant carefully, ensuring that the restaurant is "child friendly
- If there is a large group of you, make sure that the restaurant is used to dealing with party bookings.
- If you are on a limited budget, but want something extra special, check out early bird dining options. You can get a great meal at a special restaurant, then perhaps carry on with after dinner drinks and chocolates, or perhaps go to see a movie, or go to the theatre.
- If money is no object, think about hiring a small restaurant for your exclusive use. Or perhaps a private dining area at a larger restaurant.
- Don't forget to tell the venue that it's for a 21st birthday party, and ask about options they have available. Sometimes you get a nice surprise and get a free dessert, or even a free meal, for the birthday person. You make get a cake, or even balloons. If you don't ask, you don't get!
- If you wuld like to decorate the area for your party, ask if you can bring decorations, such as balloons or banners, of if the venue can supply them for you
- If you have to bring your own cake, arrange to drop it off before the meal, and let the maitre de when you would like the cake bought to the table.
- Ask your waiter if they will take a couple of group photographs for you- it's a shame when someone is missing from a special phot because they are the always the photographer
- And have a great night!